University of Sussex
Term: No longer accepting new submissions.
- IS innovation and organizational change
- Knowledge Management and IT
- Qualitative research methods
- Enterprise Systems – diffusion, implementation and continued use
- Emotions and IS use
- Social and organizational theory
My research sits at the intersection between Information Systems and Organization Studies and I am interested in how IS innovations, introduced to improve organizational performance, influence and are influenced by group, organizational and institutional dynamics. I believe that it is necessary to study issues related to this from a processual perspective, recognizing the mutual constitution between the social and the technical as it constantly emerges in and through practice.