Type of Review: Double blind with respect to authors and reviewers; however, it is possible that a reviewer may have seen an earlier version of the research in the form of a conference paper, a paper presented at a research seminar, or a working paper. The associate editor and senior editor are aware of author identity. The authors are not aware of the identity of the associate editor.
- Number of External Reviewers: Most often three
- Average Time Required for Review: About three months
- Reviewers’ Comments to Authors: Yes
- Feedback to Reviewers: Yes, copy of reviews
- Fees Charged to Review Manuscript: No
- Percentage of Non-Refereed Articles: None
- Sponsorship: MIS Research Center (University of Minnesota) and the Association for Information Systems